Airon aknaid pesemas
I helped my grandmom to build a rock wall, against our counrtyside home. It was a lot of fun building it together. We spend like 3 hrs buildin it. Sorry i didnt catch a video the file was too big for it. Christian
On the 1.st May I was in my grandparents place in Kaalepi.Me and my family cleaned our attic.There was lots of old clothes,shoes and furniture.Also there was lots of my old clothes and shoes.We sorted all the clothes and things.The clothes that were dirty and had holes in, we threw away. The clothes that were clean and looked nice we gave to the people who lives in Kaalepi village.And with the shoes we did the same thing. Old shoes with holes we threw away and the nicer ones we gave away for the Kaalepi people.And the things that we had memories and were useful we kept to ourself.And the old clothes that fit me and looked nice I kept to myself.To recycle my mom and aunt old clothes from the 90s . Unfortunetly I did not took any photos on that day. Käthy
3 days ago we had a spring cleaning in our countryhouse. As my mum had to do it alone, I decided to help her. I gave up my gaming time. I helped her to reorganize our living room, to move the furniture from second floor to the first floor. After we cleaned the room, I tidied my closet and sorted my clothes. It all took about 6 hours. After that i had to take out the rubbish. And thats was all of it. (Ma saan saata eraldi meili peale kui vaja) Kuna täna tulemas uus köögimööbel, siis tegin emale hommikuks üllatuse tõstsin kappid tühjaks. Karl Erik
Aitasin isal maal viia torusi. Karl Robin
On the 1st May i was at my contry house with my family.Me and my family went for a 7 miles walk in the wood.After that me and my sister made dinner for mmy dad and mom. Laura
Viisin vanaemale toidukorvi koogi ja puuviljadega. Memm on maiasmokk ja talle meeldib väga smuutit teha. See oli talle tõeline üllatus, sest olime koroona ajal ainult telefonis rääkinud. Vanaema oli nii korvi kui minu nägemise üle väga, väga rõõmus. Lars
Two weeks ago i helped my grandma by cleaning her yard, me and my dad took down some of her apple trees that she didn't like anymore. It took us a long time. 3 days ago I also helped my mom clean the house. Peeter.
Ma abistan kodus puude tassimisega ja nõude pesemisega.
Siis kui toodi uued küttepuud, aitasin ka neid tassida ja keldris laduda. Orm
Today i helped my mom with washing the dishes, and with the laundry and i clean my room. Yesterday morning i prepared my mom a sandwich and coffee Yesterday i also helped with washing the laundry. Nelli
I helped my parents with garden work. Karola
Three weeks ago I was in my country home in Tori. I helped to tidy up the forest, make the road, cut down the trees (thin trees), Later we made campfire and baked sausages. Next morning I helped my uncle to repair boat bridge. We changed some of the wooden platform. After that we varnished the whole thing. Sun was shining and it was a perfect start for the day. Jüri
1. mail langetasime perega liiga suureks kasvanud kirsipuu. Minu hea tegu oli see, et lõikasin väikesteks tükkideks kõik oskad ja korjasin need hunnikusse kokku. Oksad põletame Jaanipäeval, siis saan kindlasti veel abiks olla. Ene Henrika
I have done good deeds by helping my brother and sister. In the meantime if they don't understand they just ask me for help when there are no parents. I helped my sister in math and Estonian the day before yesterday. Nora














Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar